Utah Injury Lawyer
Salt Lake City, Tooele and Price, Utah
Click here to complete our personal injury case evaluation form.
A careless decimal error made by a nurse or pharmacist can result in a severe injury. More than 20 years of experience enables the law office of G. Eric Nielson & Associates to handle litigation involving pharmaceutical error or negligence effectively. Our firm’s extensive resources allow us to take on large pharmacies and pharmaceutical companies. Yet we are small enough to offer personal attention to our clients. Contact a Utah injury lawyer for a free consultation.
Negligent Actions of a Nurse or Pharmacist
Occasionally, reasonable care is not taken to accurately order or fill a prescription. Our firm handles a variety of pharmaceutical errors, such as:
- Failing to call the doctor to verify refills
- Filling/ordering too much medication as a result of a mathematical error
- Filling/ordering too little medication as a result of a mathematical error
- Filling the wrong prescription
- Giving a prescription to the wrong person
- Failing to verify allergies
- Pharmacy technician medication error
Our pharmaceutical negligence lawyers scrutinize drug companies that create dangerous drugs. We pursue compensation in cases involving injuries resulting from a dangerous or defective drug. We represent clients who have suffered an injury involving the following:
- Other dangerous prescription drugs
When Injury or Wrongful Death Could Have Been Avoided
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury, such as heart palpitations, heart attacks, brain damage, or drug overdose, as a result of a pharmaceutical error or negligence; we can help. Negligent drug companies should pay for their mistakes. Contact a Utah injury lawyer for a free consultation.