Hospitals, nurses, and nursing assistants may face conditions of overcrowding and overwork. There is no excuse, however, when this results in injury or death to a patient. G. Eric Nielson & Associates offers more than 20 years of legal experience and serves clients in medical malpractice claims involving hospital or nursing error. Contact a Salt Lake City malpractice lawyer for a free consultation.
Successful Against Hospital and Nursing Negligence
Our firm has a successful track record in hospital malpractice lawsuits. We handle a variety of nursing and hospital negligence cases.
- Under-trained physicians, nurses, or nursing assistants
- Inattentive medical professionals
- A nurse’s failure to call the doctor when problems arise
- Understaffed hospitals resulting in poor care and injuries
- Overcrowded hospitals or wards resulting in inadequate care
- Inadequate or outdated hospital policies
- Unnoticed loss of oxygen causing brain damage or death
- Untreated diabetic wound resulting in amputation
- Heart attack
- Birth injury
- Untimely blood transfusion
- Brain damage
- Medication error or overdose
- Other injuries
Our personal injury lawyers are dedicated to providing aggressive and knowledgeable representation. We fight to obtain compensation for your losses and future expenses. For personal attention from an experienced medical malpractice law firm, contact a Salt Lake City malpractice lawyer. We offer free consultations.